Nuclear 2020: Roadmap to Net Zero, the industry’s leading annual nuclear conference, will take place on Thursday 3 December as a virtual event and exhibition.
Now in its 20th year, the conference will bring together speakers from across all parts of the nuclear industry to update and discuss key developments in decommissioning, nuclear new build, export opportunities, skills and much more.
Nuclear 2020 will be free for delegates to attend. All participants will have access to:
- Plenary Sessions with leading speakers from across the energy sector, including the Minister for Business and Industry
- Plenary sessions on nuclear’s role in our Net Zero Future
- Updates on the resilience of the nuclear industry during COVID-19
- Insights on the latest world-class innovations in the UK nuclear industry, from decommissioning to small modular reactors and fusion technology
- Digital platforms for one-to-one networking
- Q&A with speakers through our chat function
- Exhibitions showcasing business opportunities across the nuclear sector
Please note agenda timings are subject to change.
Agenda — full schedule
December 3rd, 08:45 - 16:30
Welcome, Introduction and Conference Overview
Beyond Nuclear: Getting to Net Zero
‘40 by 50’ – The Nuclear Roadmap
The 2050 Workforce
The value of science in public life
Coffee and Networking
Delivering Hinkley Point C and Sizewell C
Bradwell B: What’s next?
UK SMR: The story so far
What next for the AMR Competition winners?
In conversation with…
Innovative thinking in decommissioning
Steve Hardy — NDA
Coffee and networking
Industry resilience: Covid-19 and beyond
A nuclear future
Chaired by Fiona Rayment
Professor Robin Grimes — Professor of Materials Physics, Imperial College London, and Fellow, Royal Society
Sponsor & Virtual Exhibitors
For further information about Sponsorship and Exhibition packages, please click here.
Please check back for registration information.